Thursday, 13 December 2012

lesson learnt- twice

Well, I used to hurt somebody through my blog post. Unintentionally.
My words are being misunderstood.
Today somebody is hurt again. By my words. from my email.

and yet, he ends up hurting mine. his hurtful replying comments.
and i feel that not only my words are being misunderstood, i myself was being misunderstood as a person.
He said I did not go through what others had gone through.
Yup, I might be new, naive, and so on.
But you didn't know me either. I was one of the victim during that time it happened. and I have people around me becoming the victims too.
So you have no right saying I have no right to say anything about it.
My comments are just trying to cool things up.
I just do not want people to end up being like the people that they hated.
cukuplah mereka saja yg buat jahat, kenapa pula kita nak marah lagi macam orang jahat?
I can always feel the hatred every time we brought up the issue.
and it is really bad. I have heard what those hatred does to my friends in other states - more misunderstood situations that slows the pace of something that should go faster.
But, well, looks like my good intentions end up heated some things up.

i guess i will stop writing comments to them. even on facebook. it is time for me to shut up. and just listen. or be a silent reader.
this blog? well, i don't know yet.
I guess i will just try my best not to say anything when not asked or when it is not needed.
tata facebook and Yahoogroups/googlegroups.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails